August 14, 2016

Sunday Stuff

Happy Sunday! I have been hovering over Mommy on my chair back with the sun beams shining on me this morning.  Yes, it is warm today, and will get warmer the nice weatherlady promised last night. It is fine with me when all I have to do is slide down the chair and sit in it in the cool when I am done with the warms!
Mommy has picked out some more books to download from the library, even a couple of cat mysteries!  Tomorrow she will be getting evaluated for her wheelchair! Let's cross our paws everything goes okay.  In between stuff she can read kitty mysteries and think of me!  She will be gone most of the day and I will be all alone.  If anyone wants to come over and do what Mommy calls "nattering", or I call chatting, please do. I have nice crunchies to share and lots of water and of course a clean litterbox and LOTS of places to curl up or play. Maybe we'll get to sneak in the pantry! Shhhhhh!  I have little balls and mices and a pink Tickle Pickle.  My red dot can be active all by itself if anyone wants to indulge. Sneaky thing! I'll let Mommy tell it to do it's thing while she's away.
Anyway, Mommy will be gone and I would love company! If your 'rents won't let you come over, that's okay.  Have lots of fun and snoozes at your own home! You know that we can certainly plan our own days!
I feel a nice snooze coming on. Enjoy your Easy Sunday!
love ya,
QUINN


5 comments:

Ramblingon said...

QUINN! We Tuxie Ladycats MUST get together tomorrow and at least once a week after that! We can have the most fun of anyone and I can bring my Donkey. I know he'd like to meet you. He may get confused between you and me. We can chatter, THoE, nap and do it all over again. I hate being alone too.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Wishing your Mom lots of good luck for tomorrow! I'll be right over! Love, Cody catchatwithcarenandcody

Deziz World said...

Glad things are goin' well Quinn. Paws crossed fur your mommy's 'pointment. Sendin' purrayers. Stay cool and have a blest day.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

pilch92 said...

We will all cross our paws for your Mom to get her wheelchair.

Unknown said...

I really hope your mom is ok and hope she will get the wheelchair very soon.
Susan